Anti-Virus Review : Malware Spyware Removal Tools
About Avast Antivirus
Avast (avast!) security software products are developed for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android & Linux users by AVAST Software s.r.o., a Czech private limited company. Avast was founded in 1988, & is headquartered in Prague, Czech.
- Includes all features of the Free version, with the addition of SafeZone Browser, Secure DNS, & Sandbox
- Placed #1 in the May/June 2015 Performance test by AV-Comparatives
- 2015 PCMag.com's Editor's Choice
- Click here for free download!
About Eset NOD32 Antivirus
ESET is an IT security company with headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia. Founded in 1992, ESET has been awarded as the most successful Slovak company in 2008, 2009 & 2010. Offering anti-virus & firwall software products, they are a heavy presence in the IT Security industry.
- Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP
- Enhanced Botnet protection
- Discovers malware through analyzing its network communication patterns & protocols
- Banking & Payment Protection
- Click here for more information!
McAfee has been offering premium, award-winning antivirus software for 3 decades! Founded in 1987 by John McAfee, & incorporated in the state of Delaware in 1992. After forming Network Associates in 1997 from a merger of McAfee Associates & Network General, McAfee restructured in 2004. In mid-2004, the company sold the Sniffer Technologies business to a venture capital backed firm named Network General (the same name as the original owner of Sniffer Technologies), and changed its name back to McAfee to reflect its focus on security-related technologies. In 2010 McAfee was purchased by Intel.
- Premium antivirus, identity and privacy protection for up to 3 devices: PCs, Macs, smartphones, and tablets-all in one subscription
- Award-winning antivirus blocks viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware and unwanted programs
- Avoid risky sites and prevent dangerous downloads. Keep your inbox free from SPAM.
- Includes our 100% Guarantee: viruses removed or your money back*
- Keep your kids safe online with parental controls: block web sites and search results, Plus limit how much time they spend online